Tax FormsThe library has received the federal 1040 and 1040-SR forms and instructions as well as the Michigan state tax booklet and home heating credit form. The forms may be picked up at the Reference and Information desk located by the Columbus Avenue entrance of the library, or through curbside services.
The amount and variety of forms the library receives is minimal. If you need to print forms, you may do so on the library’s public computers. While library staff can’t provide tax advice, they may assist you in printing off your requested forms.
Popular Federal Forms
- Form 1040 | Instructions (Individual Income Tax Return)
- Form 1040-SR | Instructions (U.S. Tax Return for Seniors)
- Form 1040X | Instructions (Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return)
- Form W-4 (Employee’s Withholding Certificate)
- Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification)