Are you or is someone you know looking for ways to connect? Here are some helpful community resources.
If you have the internet access you need, share this information with the people in your life that this could help.
FREE Community WiFi
Free Wifi Hots Spots (locations with open Wifi)
Xfinity : www.xfinity.com/wifi
Spectrum WiFI Hotspots: https://www.spectrum.com/wifi-hotspots.html
Free or Low-Cost Home Internet
Internet Essentials from Comcast: Two free months. $9.95+ tax per month after. Apply by April 30th, 2020. https://www.internetessentials.com/covid19#thingstoknow&all_AmIeligibleforIE
Contact information or to apply: 1-855-846-8376. https://apply.internetessentials.com/
- Comcast Internet Service area: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/landing/modular-geo
- Are eligible programs like the National School Lunch Program, housing assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, and others.
- Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet within the last 90 days.
- Have no outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than one year old.
Access from AT&T:: https://m.att.com/shopmobile/internet/access/#!#startedStep
Contact information or to apply: 855.220.5211 https://m.att.com/shopmobile/internet/access/#!#startedStep
- At least one resident who participates in the U.S. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and
- An address in AT&T’s 21-state service area,
- Without outstanding debt for AT&T fixed Internet service.
Spectrum Internet Assist:
Contact information: 1-855-243-8892, https://www.spectrum.com/browse/content/spectrum-internet-assist.html
Eligibility: One or more members of your household must be a recipient of one of the following assistance programs
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) of the NSLP
- Supplemental Security Income (for applicants age 65+ only)